I show this part of the shawl because at the end in the center, the scarf was really being pulled in so it gave the appearance of being "V" shaped - that was at the beginnning of my shawl and not sure what caused it. (If you are still reading this and know the answer, I would love feedback, so I don't repeat it) - Blocking helped it, but I was so very careful to cast on loosely and try not to be knit too tightly. Since i just took the pins all out, I will reserve the statement that it is "fixed" until time passes. This project ended up being shy of 5 feet, and took countless hours because of having to go back and fix mistakes. Took a little less than 2 skeins of kid mohair. As to its destiny, that is yet to be determined.
However, it is now finished......and I am off to other projects. Like a simple washcloth. (Oh yeah, I still have the baby blanket on needles that I took to the beach, but it is almost finished and I have another prayer shawl started, those are the ones that I do that I can go on automatic pilot on - sort of like Yarn Harlot does with her socks, but these are less portable.