Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Which Saint are you?

In blogland, there are blogs I keep going back to because of their meaningfulness to me in their writings. Irenic Thoughts is one of my favorites. Daily postings are usually up and posted by early morning. Well worth the visit. Today's posting (August 30) piqued my interest enough to take the quiz.

Julian
You are Julian of Norwich! It's all about God, to
you. You're convinced that the world has a
happy ending. Everyone else is convinced that
you're a closet hippie, but you love them
anyway.
Which Saint Are You?
Which saint are you? I am curious as to the different ones that one could be! Julian of Norwich has always been one of my favorites. I am honored to even have her image show up after taking this quiz. Please share your findings as to which Saint you are most like.

1 comment:

Thumper said...

Not a surprise actually, I'm of the "Joan of Arc" family! ha ha. Always rushing into battle expecting God to be there when I arrive! :)