- She was born in Perry, Florida.
- She attended FSU the first year it became coed.
- She worked 34 years at Florida State University before retiring.
- She has a room named after her at FSU in the Center for Professional Development.
- She and Dad were ALMOST married 50 years until he passed away 2 months before their anniversary.
- She ate a lot of beans and weiners because my Dad loved them (we won't go into detail about what happens afterwards).
- She doesn't eat them now
- She has 5 grandchildren, 3 of who are mine - they love their "Mimi"
- She and I went on a cruise and she loved it and she would like to go again (save those pennies Mom)
- She snores.
- She has spunk.
- She's given up cooking and has never looked back.
- She especially likes my husband's cooking.
- She thinks my husband is a keeper (and I do too).
- She enjoys going out to eat at different places.
- She is going out to eat for her birthday.
- Her dog is named Annie (and her picture has been on this blog before she was).
- She is the BEST MOM!
Please leave a Happy Birthday to my Mom in the comments - this blog posting is one of her gifts for her birthday - she is a gift to me!