Thursday, May 26, 2005

School is ending

It has been a few days since I posted - school is in the planning time days and we should be finished tomorrow.

Now...this prayer blanket - a couple of observations - I made it too wide - so with that you need to have it proportionally long enough for it to look right. So, it is going to take longer than I expected. I will take a picture of it tomorrow to post - so you can see the progress.

So, the faroese shawl is sitting there dormant, waiting for me to pay attention to it and pull it out and get it going - but I know better - I need undivided attention to do that one - and the minute I get started on it is a sure fire way to get the phone to ring, have someone ask me a question, doorbell to ring, dog to want out NOW - you get the picture. It's sort of like Murphy's law.

Plus I really want to get some felting done and that is calling my name too.

No comments: