Monday, May 09, 2005

Pesky Strings of yarn and smell of wet wool


PESKY STRINGS OF YARN Posted by Hello
I felted the purse that I photographed and posted earlier. Well, lo and behold, the purse felted and when I opened the washing machine and pulled the purse out, I noticed that several pieces of yarn had been hiding and were left undiscovered. Hopefully I can pull them through - I think it can go through one more washing before it is tight as it needs to be.
By the way, I have determined that wet wool smells between a cross of wet dog and the smell of a permanent. Any other thoughts as to what it smells like???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand the smell of wet wool either! I think it is much worse than wet dog even :)

Abby said...

You;ve been tagged! Karen tagged me. Here is the game:

Pick 5 of the following and then complete the sentences. Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! But no tag backs!

The Premise (pick 5):

If I could be a scientist?
If I could be a farmer?
If I could be a musician?
If I could be a doctor?
If I could be a painter?
If I could be a gardener?
If I could be a missionary?
If I could be a chef?
If I could be an architect?
If I could be a linguist?
If I could be a psychologist?
If I could be a librarian?
If I could be an athlete?
If I could be a lawyer?
If I could be an inn-keeper?
If I could be a professor?
If I could be a writer?
If I could be a llama-rider?
If I could be a bonnie pirate?
If I could be an astronaut?
If I could be a world famous blogger?
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world?
If I could be married to any current famous political figure?