Sunday, May 29, 2005

Knit TINK

The lace scarf was going nicely until something happened.... and I don't know what it was, but all of a sudden, I could tell things were not like they were supposed to be and an extra stitch appeared - slowly I started tinking............and more tinking.... I tinked using dp size 1 needles because I was fighting the mohair and the mohair was winning. I kept counting stitches on the rows and all of them were off by one- I KNOW that I didn't go that long with stitches awry. I have finally stopped at a row where I FINALLY got to a row that somehow geehaws with the number of stitches I have - now I have to figure WHICH ROW I am on - take a number between 1 and 10 - that's where I am, since those are the only choices I have.

So I took a break from the scarf and went back to the baby bedspread blanket that I am praying through. It's going to be a little bigger than anticipated, but it will fit nicely in a crib. Pictures forthcoming when I finish.

No comments: