Friday, May 06, 2005

No camera but finished objects

Well, I finished 2 things today - one was my Advent scarf - I finished it because I wanted to actually say I finished something. Then I felted the red and black purse on this page - once it felted I realized I left 2 strings hanging out - I have to figure out if these little skeechers can be pulled through the felting.

I read somewhere how wet wool smells - well, it sort of smells like the cross between a wet dog and a permanent to me.

My youngest daughter borrowed the digital camera so will post it tomorrow as soon as I get it back.

I completed 3 IEPs today and worked on several more today. There is beginning to be light at the end of the tunnel as the paperwork begins to lessen. Soon as I type this, I am sure I will be deluged with more paperwork to do.

Tomorrow morning is our meeting for prayer shawl ministry - I will post pictures from them if the camera gets back in time.

No comments: