Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday RevGalPals Meme

What was the last CD you purchased?
I just received in the mail tody Taize's Wait for the Lord CD.
Did you like it? Oh yes I do!
Is it the kind of music you would call your favorite? One of my favorites - sacred, but I also like LOTS of different kinds of music
What was the first album (CD for you youngsters) you ever owned? (One of my earliest albums I received was from one of my mother's friends who gave me a complete set of Artur Schnabel playing the complete collection of Beethoven Sonatas - I probably had earlier ones, but this one sticks in my mind. (one of these days I will write on how music was different then than today in terms of recordings)
And what was your favorite cut from that recording? Piano Sonata No. 21 in C major "Walstein" I remember playing that one over and over.

I have way too many CDs and wish I could place them in one of those things you could have 100 CDs and play them randomly. But that is not to be - oh well.

No comments: