I will also mention that 4 of the 5 of Lutheran Chick's peculiarities really sounded ALOT like mine, so I will try to spin my quirks on some different stuff.
Since I have now set the boundaries for my comments, I will proceed to what I perceive are 5 of my many idiosyncrasies to be. I know I have more than these 5, especially since I am reminded of them by the folks that love me.
- I can read upside down as easily as I can read right side up. I don't know why I can do that, I just can. I can also write in mirror style just about as easily. I also am considered left handed, but only use my left hand to write and use a spoon and fork. Everything else I do right handed. So what am I? Left handed or right handed? I don't think of myself as being ambidexterous, since I think of that as being able to use both equally well in the same task.
- I hate procrastination, but I seem to love to hate it, since I procrastinate on a regular basis.
- I can look at a musical score and can tell if the person playing the piece is playing it in a different key by listening to the music. I have an eclectic mixture of music recordings. I love choral music and two of my favorite groups are Anonymous 4 and Chanticleer. I also rarely know the words to popular songs of the 60s and 70s. I rarely know which group did which song unless it is a Beatles Song, Eagles (sometimes), and Sting. I also love the music from the 1920s -1940s, not to forget I love classical music.
- I am a clutter magnet. I really don't see clutter until it is more than anyone can handle. My husband doesn't believe I don't see it.
- I do have a pet peeve. I cannot tolerate commercials that feel compelled to yell at the listener. I avoid the stations that have them with a vengeance. Hence, I listen to ALOT of public radio. On the flip side, I can tune other stuff out and be in my own little world and not hear anything except what I am concentrating on.
Hmmm, who do I tag?? How about Ellen, Emily, Jessalu, Running2ks, and Norma. There, that ought to do it!
Who else would I like to tag?? My kids, along with Sharon, Beth, Kit, Sarah, and my husband - Angus has a blog, but I don't think he uses it. If the others have one, they have not admitted it.