Wednesday, November 16, 2005

No zip in frappr and no place to call home

Ok, folks, I have succumbed to the trend of creating a Frappr map(where in the world (no pun intended) did that name from?) However, somehow when I try to put my zip in there to add my name to a map, it tells me I have an invalid zip code. Ok, I know I have a "new" zip code - its about 3 or 4 years old and I occasionally have to plug in the old zip code so an order or info can be processed through. I tried that, no go. Frappr likes none of my zip codes - not the old one, not the one across town, not the ones for the post office boxes only. So I have no home on a Frappr map unless someone has a solution. Sure I can place any ol' zip, but doesn't that defeat the purpose?
Here's my link to the map:

On another note, we are still in air conditioning mode - but that should change this evening with a cool front coming through. Where we live, we have been known to run the a/c at some point every month. Welcome to the south. We knit with wool just to pretend we need it 5 days out of the year.

No comments: