Friday, November 18, 2005

Most apropro knitting to the extreme


Ever since the summer, I have wanted to participate in extreme knitting. I saw folks knitting in caves, on swinging bridges, in scuba gear, as well as liturgical vestments. Extreme knitting seemed to elude me. Well today I may have accomplished it and where the socks fit, knit it.

In my little ziploc bag, I had the sock that was suffering from SSS (2nd sock syndrome). Don't you think that knitting a sock is most appropriate while in a podiatrist's office? Waiting seems to be the name of the game at a doctor's office, and today was typical. However, the sock in its infancy was otn and ready to participate to the extreme.

I spare you the rest of the procedure in pictures as they would be just as delightful as the toenail fungus commercial on television. I will say I am glad it is over and I should not have the problem in ingrown toe nails again.
I am not even positive who I should check with to see if this qualifies so if someone remembers, I will make an entry.
Tomorrow is our church bazaar. I knitted an Advent scarf, along with a few other items. I feel like I have a little bit of my slate cleaned off now. I have felt tense this week hoping I got everything done.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cathy,

The Extreme Knitting was http://knittinglibran.blogspot.com