Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Booga uga


Tuesday evening.....
The of the booga uga bag is completed - as you can see in the photo, it's back and red. And... it's a true black and red, not washed out as the photo might indicate. Yarns used were Lamb's Pride Bulky and some red yarn I had in my stash.
It's for our church our church bazaar, in black and red, by request of a parishioner and possible purchaser.....


Wednesday afternoon.....
I take the Booga uga Booga bag out to the deck to get a better look. It has a halo of fuzz around it that reminds me of the commercial of those chimney swifts who have soot breath (have you seen that commercial?? I really watch little tv, but that one caught my eye... just don't remember what the commercial is about).




The effort to have little diamonds didn't have the impact it did in its prefelt state, so that is in vain. However, if you are a UGA fan or a DAWG, you might like the color combination (and actually is quite nice).





Here is my question:

The handles are icords. Should they be:



2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I LOVE IT! I am in awe since I certainly cannot knit! ~applaudes the uga bag~

Running2Ks said...

I love watching the progress of these things, and getting to help in the decisions. The bag is so cool.