Monday, January 02, 2006

and called it Macaroni?

Ok, I love trivia - and my dear friend Kit gave me a daily calendar with trivia questions. So here is today's trivia question:

To what family of animals do the Chinstrap, Macaroni, and Gentoo belong? (notice no ending of this question in a preposition)

Leave your answer in the comments - and 'fess up if you had to Google it!

Addendum
Oh you savvy folks --- penguins are the choice bird!
Here is a link to a poster of penguins for those that want to be in the know!
Penguin link

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'll take a wild, non-Google assisted guess and say birds. (

Running2Ks said...

I'm going to guess horses.

Amy said...

They are all penguins! I didn't even have to google it. I just finished reading a big book on penguins and recognized two of the names from there. Penguins are very neat creatures.

Norma said...

You have been tagged.

http://collectingmythoughts.blogspot.com/2006/01/1971-tag-for-new-year-soul-sings-has.html