Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Friday 5 from Rev Gal Pals Zzzzzzz

Better late than never.....

1. In what kind of environment do you sleep best? (e.g. amount of light and noise, temperature, number of pillows, breathe-right strip, sleeping in the buff, etc.)
I like low light and the radio on NPR - usually 2 pillow, and I wear a gown. If I fall asleep in the recliner - do NOT wake me up to tell me to go to bed. (I HOPE my husband might read this).

2. How much sleep do you need to feel consistently well-rested?
7-8 hours - with a catnap in the after noon

How much can you get by on?
6-7 hours

What are the consequences when you don't get enough?
I start crashing in the late afternoon and I get quite testy.

3. Night owl or morning person?
Morning person - but you would have never guessed that on the cruise.

4. Favorite cure for insomnia
changing locations

5. To snooze or not to snooze? Why or why not?
Snooze just a little, it's like getting a little extra wake up time and an opportunity to think about the day as I slowly wake up. When I "snooze" I never really go back to sleep, just lie there and anticipate the day in my thoughts.

No comments: