Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Do you wear a cross?


I found this meme on St. Casserole's blog.

Do you wear a cross?

Do you wear a cross? Yes I do.

Is there a particular time or place that you consider wearing a cross?
I wear a cross all of the time.

Where do you wear it? I wear a cross on a necklace. I wear it every place I go.

What does the cross look like?
The cross I wear it at the top of my blog and the bottom of it. It is a Daughters of the King cross.

Who gave the cross to you or did you choose it? It is a cross of the religious order that I took vows for last year.

Is this your favorite cross, if so, why? Although it is one of my favorites, I do have one that is a cross that resembles the St. Mary's Window in the National Cathedral. I also have a gold one that I like that is similar to Daughters of the King Cross. Those are the three crosses I own that I have worn on a regular basis.

What does wearing a cross mean to you? It has several meanings to me. It reminds me as to whom I belong to and for me to uphold the cross daily. It also is an outward and visible sign to share my faith.

Wanna play? Tag yourself and tell us if, when and why you wear or don't wear a cross.
Post Script: By the way, this was my 200th posting.... wow....

6 comments:

St. Casserole said...

I love your Daughter's of the King cross.
Thanks for telling us about why you wear it.

Anonymous said...

You and I sound just the same...wonder why! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy,
Sorry this is off-topic. I don't know if you got my e-mail last week or not. It was an old address that survived the crash. I thought I could remember your addresses, but I guess not. The note went somewhere since it didn't bounce back. I have had a hard time accessing your blog as well. So since I finally was able to log on I thought I better try to contact you. Lots of neat stuff has been happening here during my computer/e-mail trials and tribulations.
Sharon F.

LutheranChik said...

Congrats on post 200!

Sixtina87 said...

this one would be a really good one for the Sisterbloggers to post on their sites!!! Just doing a roundup check.....i will post this questionaire on my blog with my answers!!!

Anonymous said...

Great question! I don't wear mine 24/7 because I've been known to break chains in bed.

Peace,
Anne