Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Trivia Challenge


---- See this? Well, don't click on the image because I can't figure out how to link it to the page. However, it's image for you to download and link to RevGalBlogPals Trivia Challenge(click on that). If you haven't joined in on the fun, well, please join us. It's been going on for a week now and... did you know....

  • that it has been one of the top 100 popular quizzes on funtrivia?
  • that the RevGalBlogPals are doing mighty fine when it comes to average scores - we blew the other groups away when it came to average scores in comparison to tournament groups of the same size. (Go to Worldwide standings link to find out how we compare daily).

Topics can be changed to different subjects, and we will do that from time to time - we might try to tie it in with the meme of the week as the topic allows. And... at the end of the month? If you are the winner of the most games, the RGBPs are going to give your site meter a run... and ... you get to choose a topic to place in the trivia challenge. It could humble us.

One does not have to be an official member of RGBP to play, so join in on the fun. Speed and accuracy are the key to this 10 question quiz! (I have to announce to my home folks I am taking the quiz at my house, because I will for sure get interrupted in the middle of it if I don't say something - and the phone can just ring until I finish the quiz.)

So belly up to the trivia challenge and give it a spin. You'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

Ed said...

Egad it's another of those knitting blogs, they're every where