Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sonic Report - Where's the cherry limeade?

WEll, today our little town had a Sonic Drive In open. We parked and placed our order and I was so excited... I was going to get to order my favorite drink from there. Diet cherry limeade - mmmmmm what a treat. And then.. the reply came. I'm sorry..... the diet Sprite that we use in that drink is working right now. Uh... what do you mean? No? Diet? Cherry? Limeaid? Well, I did something blasphemous... I told them to do diet Coke with the cherry and lime in it. Well, it was definitely second fiddle to the traditional drink. But oh my gosh...
I'll get over it.

2 comments:

Tania A said...

I love the Diet Cherry Limeade goodness too. I don't know what I'd do if they didn't have the Diet Sprite!

Jean said...

I've never had one of these, but they sound fab. Next time I'm in Cheyenne I'll have to stop into Sonic and order one!

How are they made?? I might want to try this at home!!